By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You may copy the material on this website for personal use. However, you may only use it for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from KWT Nominees Pty Ltd .
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All material on our website are provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
- B-B INTERNET ORDERING
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real-time pricing and information of our entire product range. It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- BY PHONE
Our customer service operators are ready to take orders and enquiries from:
8:00am – 4.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Monday to Friday
In Australia: (07) 54451991
International: 61 754451991
In Australia: 07 54564417
International: 61 754564417
- For all Maxxis, microSHIFT & Magicshine warranties please visit our Customer Support Center
- For all other warranties please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed excluding GST or other taxes where applicable.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 48 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- For ordering online, we accept the following methods of payment: Secure credit card transactions with TNS Payment Services using Secure Socket Layer technology for VISA and Master Card transactions.
- Select customers may pay on account according to their agreed terms.
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
© Copyright 2017 KWT Nominees Pty Ltd